Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Prayer



Thank you God for the job that gives me the money that allows me to buy the pleasures that allow me to stand my job. Thank you God for my cats and my music that I love more than most people. Thank you God that there are a few people in my life that make my life worth getting up for. Thank you God that I am relatively healthy and my depression is not so debilitating that I can't stand another day. Thank you God that the kind of people I hate have a name that I can use to make myself feel nothing like them. Thank you God that the real pain and suffering in the world is so much worse than the things that I complain about and am miserable about. Thank you God that no one will ever pay attention to any of my ideas. Thank you God that life is long and lonely and over much too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment