Sunday, May 3, 2015

Exiled (Change)








I'm no longer a member of the tribe.
I have to make my own way now.
I know I might not have fit.
And I know I can't quit.
Change is re-birth. Change is growth.
Change can come from within.
But change often comes from without.
Without the tribe I know I will still survive.

My identity is not dependent on the tribe.
I am still wholly myself.
With peculiar aspirations.
And indomitable self-belief.
Every challenge is also an opportunity.
There is always a choice.
There is always a solution.

They took away my badge.
But they can't take my pride.
I know I didn't make the numbers.
But I know I still have value.
Numbers are irrefutable, like God.
I still shine on. I still believe.
I can't put a price on my value.
(I just know it's very high).








No comments:

Post a Comment