Monday, November 2, 2020

 I hope I stop caring.

When this is all over.

There ain't no four leaf clover.

I'll stop caring about abuse of power.

This political circus.

Makes me so nervous.

This guy wants to put his enemies in jail.

Our democracy long since derailed.

I am baffled by those who follow him.

Literally to him everyone is a victim.

I hope I stop caring. 

When this is all said and done.

If he comes out victorious.

I will be appalled.

All of his enemies will get a call.

Believe me heads will roll.

This is America's worst nightmare.

An amoral, shallow bigot.

In control of the spigot.

Of those who survive and those who perish.

When will those loyal to him.

Realize he is less than human?

He is a sham and a con man.

He is the worst nightmare we can imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment