Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's get mystical baby







I need to find someone to get mystical with.
I need to find someone whose mind is whimsical.
I need to find someone who says what if we do instead of what if we don't.
I need to find someone who believes in possibilities, not in fate.
Not everything has to be certain, not everything can be known.
I need to find someone who gets my mind blown.
I need to find someone who believes in the fantastic.
I need to find someone who has a peculiar faith.
I need to find her now.
I really can't wait.

I need to find someone who loves adventure.
I need to find someone who takes chances
I need to find someone who does not want to be popular but would love to be understood.
I need to find someone who thinks I'm the shit!
I need someone whose pieces don't all fit.
I need to find someone who loves the dark and the light.
I need to find someone who believes in super powers.
I need to find someone who loves me for hours and hours.
I need to find her quick.
Cause I don't know if she exists.

I need to find someone who believes there is always a reason.
But doesn't believe everything has to be proved.
I need to find someone who loves her own company.
I need to find someone who enjoys not talking sometimes.
I need to find someone who is on top of her game.
I need to find someone who is mine all mine.
I need to find someone with a restless heart.
I need to find someone who's whip smart.
Let's get mystical baby.
I can't wait to start!


.

1 comment: