Sunday, July 19, 2015

I love the Fall!









I love the Fall's music.
They continue to amaze.
I am learning their code-speak.
I can wait for revelation because it is worth waiting for.

Mark E. Smith is a genius.
There is so much we can learn from him.
I am a disciple, worshiping.
I take my vows very seriously.

The music is raucous yet beautiful.
M E Smith's vocals come in to fill
The spaces like a snarling chainsaw.
But a chainsaw with surgical precision and flair.

I can't tell you what art they make.
I can't make you love them too.
I only know they are the hippest band on the music scene.
The Fall are an exposed nerve, bleeding,
And we are the exposed nerve.

Rebellious Jukebox sums up the Fall's vision.
Take all your desert island picks and chuck them into the ocean.
Yes, they're that good.
 Hail the hip priest!



No comments:

Post a Comment