Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I am rich





I am rich but I don't have a lot of money.
But I have an abundance
Of everything that matters.
I have all the food I need to eat.
I have an apartment that shelters me.
I have friends that care about me.
I have my cats that give me love every day.
You can't be a success
Until you are loved by others!

Money isn't everything and money alone doesn't make you rich.
Time is just as valuable (or maybe more-so).
We don't know how to use it.
We never have enough of it.
It is the greatest resource.
But it is of limited quantity.

Finite and precise. 
Yet the rigidness is the greatest strength.
If you really know the value
Of all the cards you are holding,
You don't have to worry about the x's and o's.

Value is so much more than monetary.
It's unquantifiable. Unidentifiable
To all but the fortunate few
Who believe deep down
That there is a reason.
I am rich but I don't have a lot of money.




No comments:

Post a Comment