Sunday, December 21, 2014

To someone far away







I never knew love could be so good.
Never knew a woman could be my water and my food.
Your love's so elevating.
You're the one for whom I've been waiting.
'Love' is a paltry word to describe
The way you make me feel alive.
Rapture's more the ticket.
Put it on a stamp and lick it.
Send it off to the heavens divine.

You're my lover and my muse.
You're the one I dare not lose.
You're a blast of sweet sunshine.
And I know you're mine all mine.
Though life's struggles get me down,
With you a smile replaces my frown.
You're an angel from above.
Might be spoiling me, too much love.
Your blessed heart I'm glad I've found.

I can't stop thinking about you baby.
And I know that one day maybe
We'll be in each others' arms for life.
You'll be my lover, my friend, and my wife.
You're my ultimate companion
Who I will never ever abandon.
Honey when you read these words
Hope your heart's all a flutter
Like winged birds.
And they find in me the best place to land in.

No comments:

Post a Comment