Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Princess





She's so damn pretty.
She's just my kitty.
But she loves me sincerely.
And I love her dearly.
She's the best investment
I ever made in happiness.
She's got such graces
In unusual places.

She's a little angel
With magnificent halo.
She's never unwitting.
She likes to be sitting.
She also likes to sleep
With kitty dreams deep.
She's my sweet baby.
And I don't mean maybe.

She doesn't know how to lie.
Or to hurt my feelings.
But on her I can't rely.
She's a simple little thing.
Without a bone of mean.
So I don't take it personally.
She's an amazing invention. 
She has no indiscretions.. 

How I love that girl!
She's the best in the world.
She loves me with honesty.
Oh, such a rarity!
Of something so pure
There is scarcity.
I am in bliss
From her kitty kiss.

I haven't given her a name.
For you it's a shame
If you never enjoy her company.
Her virtues are plain to see.
And her love is always free.
She comes at little cost.
Without her I'd be lost.
Her warmth melts my inner frost.







No comments:

Post a Comment